When You Need Electrical Installation in Peoria IL, Choose the Best
For new construction, remodels and home improvements to be successful, you need a properly operating electrical system. And when you need electrical components installed, whether lighting, wires, fans or outlets, turn to the electrical contractors at Laser Electric Inc. Our licensed electricians work on electrical installations all day, every day, making sure that systems reflect the latest electrical codes. So, if you experience any problems or suspect your wiring is outdated or in need of repair, or if you are building new construction homes, you will need to partner with a company you can trust. Laser Electric Inc. is that company. When you need electrical installation in Peoria IL, choose the best.
We cater to residential, commercial, industrial and municipal clients, providing all types of installation, from switches and outlets to breakers and panels. Our sophisticated testing technology is designed to ensure the safety of your operations, performed by trained and licensed electrical contractors.
You will get peace of mind knowing our commercial, residential and industrial electrical contractors are skilled and experienced at installing all electrical components.
7 Signs You Need New Electrical Installation
You probably don’t think too much about your electrical system until something happens. From foul odors to smoke discoloration to rising energy bills, there are many signs you need a new electrical system. The top seven are:
- Your home is old. This is the #1 reason why you need to update your electrical system.
- Charred, Discolored, or Broken Outlets: Have you noticed charring or soot on the outlet? A small fire probably already started within your walls. Poor wiring leads to sparks, then flames, then smoke.
- Frequent Circuit Breaker Trips. When the breaker senses too much electricity flowing through the wires, it stops the power before damage results. If this has been happening too often, faulty wiring and electrical panel issues are to blame and should be replaced.
- Light Switches and Walls That Are Hot to the Touch. If your wall or light switches feel hot, the usual reason is electrical overload.
- Dimming, Flickering Lights. Faulty wiring causes flickering and should be updated.
- Increasing Utility Bills. Has your utility bill been increasing lately? Your older home may have faulty wiring.
- Blown-Out Bulbs? Faulty wiring is causing too much electricity to flow into the bulb, shortening the life span of your bulbs and leading to premature deterioration.
All of the above signal the need for repairs and replacement. So, be sure to call us right away.
Contact Laser Electric Inc.
If you want more information about our electrical installation services, please contact us at 309-693-2400. We are conveniently located at 3611 S.W. Adams St. right here in Peoria.