Need Electrical Repair in Peoria IL?
If so, it’s crucial to call us right away. We have skilled electricians who work on electrical repairs all day, every day. Electrical repairs are often needed in older buildings that need to be updated to reflect newer codes. But they can also occur in newer homes. If you experience any problems or suspect your wiring is outdated or in need of repair, partner with Laser Electric Inc. We cater to residential, commercial, industrial and municipal clients, providing all types of repairs, from switches and outlets to breakers and panels. Our sophisticated testing technology will enhance the safety of your operations, performed by trained and licensed electrical contractors. We can provide upgrades and repairs as part of your home or business improvement, renovation or new construction project. So, choose us for safe and efficient electrical repair in Peoria IL today.
Do You Need an Electrical Repair?
You probably don’t give much thought to your electrical system until something goes wrong. Have you been noticing any of these warning signs lately? They could mean your system requires repair. For example, do you have:
- Charred, Discolored, or Broken Outlets? Dust, dirt, grease, and grime can lead to minor yellowing and staining on your outlets, but you can usually wipe that away. However, if you notice charring or soot on the outlet, this means a small fire has already started within your walls. Poor wiring starts sparks, which start flames, which gives off smoke.
- Frequent Circuit Breaker Trips? Circuit breakers protect your electrical circuit from overloading. When the breaker senses too much electricity flowing through the wires, it stops the power before damage results. The occasional trip is fine, which just shows you that your circuit breaker is doing its job. However, when this happens too much, faulty wiring and electrical panel issues are to blame.
- Light Switches That Are Hot to the Touch? Perhaps your light switches turn the lights on just fine, but when turning the lights off, the switches feel hot. The main reason for this? Electrical overload.
- Dimming, Flickering Lights? Whether your lights flicker in one room or throughout the home, or only when your furnace kicks on, faulty wiring is the cause.
- Increasing Utility Bills? If your bill has been jumping up significantly, your older home may have faulty wiring.
- Blown-Out Bulbs? Faulty wiring can be causing too much electricity to flow into the bulb if your bulbs rarely last as long as they should. The result is premature deterioration.
If you notice any of these red flags signaling the need for repairs, call us right away.
Rest easy knowing our commercial, residential and industrial electrical contractors are skilled and experienced at repairing any electrical components, from wall sockets to lighting and beyond.
Contact Laser Electric Inc.
If you want more information about our electrical repair services, please contact us at 309-693-2400. We are conveniently located at 3611 S.W. Adams St. right here in Peoria.